Saturday, April 30, 2011

Interior Design & Renovation

Tasik Biru
Hi,
How are you doing? Hopefully, you are in good condition. What do you think about the picture above? The view is beautiful right...?...relaxing and fascinating...! Do you know where is the view from? For your information, the view is from my house...from my balcony...as people said, my house is my heaven. So I did it as my preference because it is my satisfaction as an owner and some other reasons. One of it, it will release all my stress at work after I have reached home. Do you agree if I say the design, concept and decoration of our house is very important to make us feel relaxing and happy when we at home. That's why I have renovated my house similar like resort hotel with not only 3 stars or 5 stars, but thousands of stars (at night only)...he he he! Would you like to see the pictures of my house after renovation? It is simple but looks modern and classy. To see the pictures, please click here.

So, would you like to renovate your house? If yes, please call/sms 012-2768106 or email to w_mbh@hotmail.com for designing and quotation (for the time being, in KL & Selangor only). I would recommend this dealer because of their workmanship is very nice. I'm sure you will be satisfied and happy with their job.

No comments: